Citibank is the well-known and largest issuer bank in India. They can provide you various privileges such as shopping, dining, traveling, and entertainment. Not only this through Citibank credit card offers reward points, cash back, discount and more.
You can get extra benefits also like payment, online shopping and clear your doubts via a customer care. Citibank’s motive is to give you best services so that you can fulfill the desires. One click can give you ease, comfort and save your time.
How Can You Get Attractive Benefits Of Citibank?
Citibank is for you and gives privileges for you. As you know, it’s the largest issuer bank In India which provides you shopping, dining, etc. Let’s find out what you can get and select for you.
Indian Oil Platinum Card
- You have a chance to save more than 5% on fuel at Indian oil corporate outlets
- For every spent of Rs 150, get unlimited one turbo point
- On Rs 150 spent on shopping, dining and get one turbo point
Citibank Reward Credit Card
- You can get 2,500 points on card activation
- On every spend of Rs 125 on all purchases get 1 point
- On spending Rs 30,000 or more in a month then grab 300 bonus points
Citibank Cashback Offers
- You have to pay annual fee Rs 500, but no joining fee
- On all other spends get 0.5% cashback
- Dining on select restaurant and get 15% discount
Citibank PremierMiles Card
- The frequent flyer can earn 10 miles per Rs 100 spent
- Cash withdrawal fee at 2% of the amount along with a minimum of Rs 300
- You can have 10 miles on each spend of Rs 100 on travel and book the ticket of premiers miles and get select partners
What Is The Procedure To Get Instant Approval For Citibank Card?
If you want to get immediate approval, then open online site and know age credit card eligibility and KYC factor. Both procedures are necessary while getting a card.
Age Eligibility Factor
- You should be 18 years of age
- A spotless credit history
- And the regular source of income also necessary
- Identity Proof: Any government photo ID proof
- Address Proof: Aadhaar, passport, and voter ID
- Income Proof: A copy of income tax return, and latest salary slip
- Recent passport size photograph
Now you can easily apply and enjoy Citibank credit card offers. You have two option an online and offline. You can login the official site and apply without any trouble.
Should You Make Payment Through Citibank Credit Card?
Yes, you make payment of Citibank credit card through an online and offline. For an online, you have a net banking, mobile banking, NEFT and more facilities and for the offline process by cash and cheque you can submit the payment.
What Is A Monthly Transaction Of Credit?
The bank statement sent by the bank after the completed one-month billing cycle on your registered email ID. You get to know if by mistake overspend beyond the limit, then you should control it. Your over expenses can damage a credit score.
Where Can You Raise Your Citibank Doubts?
Call on Citibank toll-free number and get all queries answer within a second. You can ask doubts, share feedback and complaints. The executives are always ready to help you by 24*7 service.